North Carlton Dental Group
Book Cosmetic Dentistry Proceedure
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridge
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth ‘Bleaching’ can Clean away the Build-up of Tartar and Stains caused by Soft Drink, Alcohol, Coffee and Smoking
- Instantly Improves your Appearance
- Alternative to Dentures
- More Expensive Option
- Our Cosmetic Dentists Place Rods into your Jaw to Protect Damaged Teeth
- Restore Damaged or Broken Teeth
- Hold Dental Bridges in Place
- Cover and Protect Severely Misshaped, Discoloured or Rotted Teeth
- Acts as a False Tooth for Protection and is Held in Place by a Crown.
- Acts as a Stop Gap to prevent other Teeth Shifting in the Mouth when one or More Teeth are Missing
- Fix severe Discolouration that Bleaching has no Effect On
- Flexible Solution for Fixing Small Problems that can become Big Problems if Left Unattended
- Thin Protective Shield for the Front, most Visible Part of the Tooth
Invisalign® treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only.
Contact our Melbourne cosmetic dentistry practice today to talk about the best solution for your needs. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding care for your entire family and building lasting relationships with all of our patients.